Why join the Chamber?
Supporting and championing business since 1904
When you join the Chamber, you become part of the oldest and largest organisation representing business in the region. We're here for the business community.
Our mission, quite simply, is to make local business easier, better, stronger and more fun by Celebrating, Championing, Connecting and Building Capability.
In a typical year we run more than 100 different events of all kinds and 50-60 training sessions. These are all great opportunities to extend your business connections and gain new knowledge and skills.
We now also have a lot more that’s tailored to specific member groups, including:
When you join the Chamber, your membership entitles you and your colleagues to participate at member rates in any of our activities and member groups, as well as come to our monthly Business After 5 events (pictured) free of charge.
You also gain access to a variety of marketing support tools, including member profiles and M2M Promo Emails.
We also deliver a range of Government assistance programmes for SMEs through the Regional Business Partner Network (RBP), many of which are free of charge or co-funded. You can find out more about our business support services here.
What are the benefits of joining?
- TRAINING & DEVELOPMENT: Gain access to our courses and workshops at a heavily discounted rate.
- ADVOCACY: We champion on behalf of the business community, and being a member gives you direct access to our team to have your issues heard.
- MARKETING SUPPORT: We’ll increase your business presence through our channels by creating content that showcases your skills and services, plus through our networks and connections can help gain you bigger exposure.
- NETWORKING OPPORTUNITIES: You can attend any of our networking events at a discounted rate or free of charge.
- CREDIBILITY: Be part of a respected international organisation of business leaders.
- DISCOUNTS: Take advantage of the wide range of discounts and special deals available to our members, thanks to our Alliance Partners and Sponsors.
What does it cost to join?
Membership fees are based on the number of employees in the company.
For first-time members, there is a joining fee of $40 which includes the cost of a framed Membership Certificate and a Chamber membership card to obtain local and national discounts from our partners and sponsors. All prices are excluding GST.