Expert help when you need it most
Are you starting a business, or in the throes of new business ownership? We understand it can be daunting – but we’re here to help.
We offer new business owners, freelancers, and sole traders access to one hour of free expert business advice, to help get you on the path for long-term success.
Our Business Advisor can help you with:
- Entering self-employment or starting a new business
- Marketing and advertising
- Using digital tools and techniques
- Business planning
- Trouble-shooting business issues and challenges
- Understanding finances such as tax, GST and cash flows
- Various funding options; government and private
- Innovation, R&D and protecting your business ideas
- Finding specialist businesses/organisations that can help with the future growth and development of your business
This offer is open to any business owners in the Bay of Plenty – you don’t need to be a Chamber member!
“We found Derek amazingly helpful and very approachable. No question was too small and he was a huge wealth of knowledge. We left feeling more excited and ready to get started.”
– Jono Couchman, All Climates Refrigeration