Grow & Develop
Recently started a business, but unsure where to go next? Maybe you’re looking to adapt your business for new markets, seek additional revenue streams, or need a helping hand staying on track to obtain your business goals.
Our business support services cater for all sizes and stages of business growth. Our team have taken businesses from just an idea through to becoming a large-scale company that does business here and abroad.
These services are open to all businesses – you do not have to be a Chamber member.
Any of these services can be accessed by calling the Biz Hub helpline today on 0800 BIZ HUB (249 482) or firstname.lastname@example.org
How can we help?
START YOUR BUSINESS WITH FREE BUSINESS ADVICE
Need an hour or two to bounce ideas off a Business Advisor? Gain some guidance on next steps to starting your business or understanding more about must-know details such as tax, cash flow and GST? Our Business Advisors can help.
Topics of support include:
- Entering self employment for the first time or starting a new business
- Marketing and advertising
- Using digital tools and techniques in your business
- Business planning
- Trouble-shooting business issues and challenges
- Understanding finances such as tax, GST and cash flows
- Various funding options; government and private
- Innovation, R&D and protecting your business ideas
- Finding specialist businesses/organisations that can help with the future growth and development of your business.
GROW YOUR BUSINESS WITH THE REGIONAL BUSINESS PARTNER NETWORK (RBP)
The Chamber is the lead agency for the delivery of the RBP services in the Bay of Plenty, in partnership with Rotorua Business Chamber, Eastern Bay Chamber of Commerce and Poutama Trust.
Our specialist Business Advisors work with owners and / or key managers to identify needs and opportunities to grow your business. They can provide advice, information, referrals and connections to support you on your journey.
They may also connect you with a Business Mentor for one-on-one, ongoing support to help you achieve your results by providing an element of accountability.
As part of your conversations with our team, there may also be funding available for you to undertake further business capability development and training with one of our expert providers. This funding can help you cover some of the costs of the the training or support your require.
The funding can be used in areas such as:
- Business planning, systems and sustainability
- Capital raising
- Lean manufacturing / business operations
- Managing resources
- Marketing and communications.
DEVELOP YOUR BUSINESS WITH CALLAGHAN INNOVATION
The Chamber works in partnership with Callaghan Innovation to connect ambitious innovative businesses to a range of services designed to support R&D in our region. We can:
- Help you understand our local innovation eco-system
- Connect you to like-minded businesses and individuals
- Discuss your R&D ideas and guide you to the available innovation support mechanisms
- Match your needs with specific services, programmes and events
- Facilitate access to science expertise, programmes and R&D co-funding.
I want to…