Held annually for more than 20 years, the Ultimate Motor Group Golf Tournament is a well-attended networking opportunity and a highlight of our calendar.
Each year, the Tauranga Chamber of Commerce and our event sponsors Ultimate Motor Group host approximately 120 players on the field from Bay of Plenty businesses.
It is always fantastic to see business owners and employees from various sectors mix and mingle.
This year, the golf tournament will be held Friday, February 12, 2021, from 11.30am, at the Omanu Golf Club, Matapihi Road, Mount Manuganui.
The format is a shotgun start, with 18 holes to play, and a refreshments cart that tours the course.
Each hole has an activity station, to showcase our sponsors and provide entertainment for our players as they make their way around the course.
Promote your business in a fun, engaging way
As one of our hole sponsors, you will have the opportunity to showcase your businesses in a fun, interactive setting.
You can choose one of our 18 holes, dress it up with your business colours and logo, provide an activity, have your staff there to chat to players – whatever best fits your brand.
Single hole sponsorship is $450 + GST, which helps cover organising and marketing the event.
As part of this, you provide:
- Signage, staff and products to be placed on your hole. We promote as much interaction and fun as possible at the holes. There is no obligation to man the hole if your staffing does not allow this.
- Branded material or prize to be included in the goodie bag for each team.
- A JPEG of your business logo and a 50 word bio about your company prior to the event for marketing on our website.
The Chamber will ensure:
- Sponsor logos are included on promotions before, during and after the event.
- Complimentary entry for two players
- You have the opportunity to present a prize at the prize giving
(NB: If you would like to donate a single or team prize, please let us know). Prizes are awarded to individuals and teams.
If you’re interested to sponsor a hole, please contact event organiser Anne Pankhurst on email@example.com