Global community SheEO is calling for women-led businesses and organisations to apply now to become one of their NZ based Ventures.
Selected Ventures receive:
- Funding – an interest-free loan paid back over five years
- Coaching – bi-weekly coaching calls with SheEO Development Guides
- Support – access to a global network of radically generous women who can support as customers, advisors, connectors and follow-on investors.
Ventures need to meet the following criteria:
- Are you majority women-owned (51%+) and majority women-led? For SheEO, this means that the senior leadership role of CEO/ President is held by a woman.
- At the time of application, have you generated between $50K – $2M (in the currency of the region for which you are applying) in revenue, in the year in which you are applying?
- Is your Venture registered as a legal entity in the region for which you are applying?
- Does your Venture represent a new mindset, new model or new solution for a better world?
What is SheEO?
Launched in 2015 in Canada, this visionary model is emerging as a leading global innovation that is totally unique.
The model brings together 500 women (called Activators) in each year’s cohort, who contribute $1100 in CAN, US, NZ and AU, and £850 in the UK, each as an Act of Radical Generosity. The money is pooled together and loaned out at zero percent interest to five women-led Ventures selected by the Activators.
All Ventures are revenue generating with export potential and are creating a better world through their business model or their product and service.
The loans are paid back over five years and then loaned out again, creating a perpetual fund which we will pass on to our daughters, nieces and granddaughters. The 500 women
Activators in each cohort become the de-facto ‘team’ of the five selected Ventures bringing their buying power as early customers, their expertise and advice and their vast networks to help grow the businesses.