Free websites for SMEs
As we move towards a post-COVID-19 world, the way we do business will dramatically change. There will be a shift towards increasing e-commerce and an online retail presence will become the new normal for small to medium businesses.
Zeald want to help SMEs adapt to thrive in the new digital age, and prepare them for when the restrictions of lockdown are lifted and it is business as usual.
The SME digital marketing agency is offering to build up to 500 FREE fully functional e-commerce websites for businesses nationwide, with a rapid two-day deployment time.
What does a free website encompass? A free website means:
- No setup fees and no monthly hosting costs for 12 months.
- The only charge is a 2% transaction success fee to help recoup costs.
- At the end of the 12-month period, standard monthly charges will apply (between $49 to $99 + GST per month for hosting plus success fee).
- Includes up to 25 products and 25 pages of content
- A Google My Business listing and Analytics set-up
- Free domain name and SSL certificate.
Businesses that are eligible are those that do not have a website already or their current website does not allow them to operate / trade effectively online.