COVID-19 Business Support
Has your business been affected by covid-19?
Did you know Government support is available to eligible businesses, to help business owners overcome the challenges thrown at them by the pandemic?
Due to the ongoing effects of COVID-19, many New Zealand businesses are in recovery mode and looking for guidance.
If this is you, there are resources and support available through the Regional Business Partner (RBP) Network designed to help you.
These include COVID-19 Business Advisory Funding, which provides support in areas such as HR, health and wellbeing, business continuity, cashflow and finance management, strategy and digital capability.
Eligibility Criteria for Businesses
- Have undergone an assessment with a Regional Business Partner Growth Advisor
- Have fewer than 100 full time equivalent employees, and
- be GST registered in New Zealand, and
- have a New Zealand Business Number, and
- be operating in a commercial environment; and
- be a privately-owned business or are a Māori Trust or incorporation under the Te Ture Whenua Māori Act 1993 or similar organisation managing Māori assets under multiple ownership.
Businesses can access expert advice and support in one or more of the following subject areas:
- HR & Employee Relations and Legal
- Financial and Cashflow Management
- Health and Wellness
- Business Continuity Planning
- Marketing Strategy
- Digital Enablement Strategy