The Chamber offers many types of support to start-ups, new and small businesses, and businesses looking to grow and/or venture into exporting.
We are also the doorway to Government assistance programmes to support the building of business capability and management upskilling and mentoring. The Tauranga Chamber is the contact point for the Regional Business Partner Network in the Bay of Plenty.
Contact our Business Growth Team or the Chamber Biz Helpline on 0800 249 482 for:
- Free Business Advice (Smart Economy Business Advisor)
- Business Mentors
- R & D assistance and technology funding
- Regional Business Partnership vouchers
- Digital upskilling and capability building for small business owners
- Referral to local business specialists & training providers
You can also access a number of free or low-cost online services:
Most of the services above are offered free to all businesses in Tauranga and the Western Bay of Plenty.
In addition, Chamber members can access the following services free of charge: