B2B: Business Strategy
Webinars with The Icehouse
The Icehouse have recorded a range of webinars for anyone to access, to help clarify and make sense of some of the most pressing topics that are affecting businesses and business owners. The latest include:
- Real-time resilience with Brad Hook
- Communicating in times of crisis with Amanda Fleming
- Employment advice and guidance with Paul Diver
- COVID-19 financial guidance with Lee Maddox.
You can access these HERE (and also register to keep posted about new one that occur).
Business Strategy with Productivity People
Productivity People are offering free 30-minute remote support sessions for anyone who needs help with issues that affect you and your organisation right now.
- They can provide a fresh perspective on strategic plans
- They can assist with brainstorming new paths forward
- They can provide some guidance on leading teams remotely
- Or they can simply provide a chance to connect with someone outside your own organisation.
You can find more information on their website here.
NB: Anyone can book a session. It does not matter whether you are an existing client or not. This time is strictly to benefit you and to provide focused help around whatever is most vital for you and your company at this moment in time.
Fundamentals with The Firestation
The Firestation is hosting regular webinars at 2pm Tuesdays covering some of the fundamentals for businesses. This includes employment advice, banking, marketing and insolvency and creditors.
Click here to find out more and to gain access to their top 10 tips.
Protect your business by preparing
Next Level Tradie has put together a list of five things specifically for trades people (but could be applied to other businesses as well) should do now to prepare your business, minimise losses and stay ahead.
Click here to access this planning checklist.
Xero’s Business Continuity Hub
Xero is committed to standing behind small business during this challenging time. They have created a page to help support you, your people and your business through the uncertainty of the global COVID-19 outbreak. There is also a community space for customers to share their experiences.