Free Business Advice
Appointment with a Business Advisor
This is a free business advice and referral service available to new and small businesses in Tauranga and the Western Bay of Plenty. The service is funded by the Tauranga City Council and there is no requirement for you to be a member of the Chamber.
The Smart Economy Business Advisor can advise on:
- Entering self employment for the first time
- Starting a new business
- Marketing and advertising
- Using digital tools and techniques in your business
- Business planning
- Trouble-shooting business issues and challenges
- Understanding finances such as tax, GST and cash flows
- Various funding options; government and private
- Innovation, R&D and protecting your business ideas
- Finding specialist businesses/organisations that can help with the future growth and development of your business.
For an appointment to see the Business Advisor, please contact Roz Irwin on 0800 BIZ HUB (249 482) or firstname.lastname@example.org